Auger Drill Bit for Planting for $13.79
It might not be the best time for planting, but at least with this offer you’ll be prepared for whatever you might want to plant next in your garden. With the Auger Drill Bit you’ll be able to easily drill holes into dirt and earth, attaching the bit to your drill (it does not come with a drill, it’s only the bit). Moreover, you can also use it to stir paint or drill ice holes. So there are a lot of different applications and the reviews on Amazon seem are pretty good. Here are some more information from Amazon:
- Applications: 3-inch (7.6cm) potted plants, vegetables, flowers, bare root trees and shrubs, tilling soil or planter boxes, mixing seed, soil, fertilizer, paint, or batches of mortar mix for hardscapes; Effortless dig post holes or Ice holes.
- Material: Made of heavy duty steel, with glossy black painted finish.
- Size: 3-inch (7.6cm) diameter x 12-inch (30.5cm) length. 0.63 inch (16mm) 100% steel solid shaft with 3/8″ non-slip hex drive); Fits most electric or cordless drill.
- Easy to use: Will work with any 3/8″ or larger chucked drill, 18V or greater drill recommended. Plant hundreds or just a few bulbs in minutes. Digs holes up to 11 inches deep.
- What you get: 1 Pc Auger + 1 Pair of Gloves. (Drill is not included)
You can get it for $13.79 with the coupon: BLIKA0903To the gadget