WestForce Electric Pressure Washer for $102
Might be useful for cleaning up the house for the summer or really cleaning anything else too.
The technical specifications:
- Powerful 1600 W copper motor
- Water pressure of up to 2800 PSI and water flow of up to 1.76 GPM
- ETL certified with multiple safety protections – Safety Automatic Total Stop System (TSS), GFCI protection, and IPX5 waterproof protection
- 20 ft high-pressure hose and 33 ft power cord
- 3 quick-connect spray nozzles (0º, 25º, and 40º) and a foam lance for multiple cleaning tasks
Sounds like a good use for me, especially with the foam lance, because it’s just easier to clean everything. For example the car and it’s tires or even windows. And you don’t have to manually soap them up beforehand, you can just do it all in more or less one go as you only have to change the Attachements on the pressure washer.
You can get it for $102 with the 15% coupon: WF2800PSI. And it comes with free shipping.